Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Not Neglecting, Just Moving

The recipes have been scarce lately, I know. I'm sorry! I am in the process of moving from Chicago back to New York, which requires some serious long-distance commuting and leaves me with no time to cook, bake, or blog. And no, sadly, I don't have a stockpile of photos of dishes I've made before. Only the freshest for you! I like to type up recipes within a day of making them, so that all the details are fresh in my mind.

I assure you that after the first week of April this blog will be back in full swing, as soon as I get my kitchen gear unpacked. Perhaps I'll try to make it up to you with the array of desserts I will have made for the housewarming party.

The best I can do is show you these pretty pictures from a food market in Barcelona.






No comments:

Post a Comment