Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Back in Action, and want to hear from you!

Hi everybody! Miss me? I know you did. Several of you told me so.

While I've been on hiatus, I've received an overwhelming number of messages from friends who have been trying my recipes with great success, and I am absolutely delighted about it! If any of you would like to send me photos or anecdotes about your experiences making anything from this blog, please feel free to email them to me: filigreed@gmail.com.
And just inc ase, please use 'Made It All From Scratch' in the subject line, that will alert me that your email isn't spam so I will actually open it. :)

I am officially settled into my new apartment, complete with a well-stocked fridge (as of yesterday), and I am working on getting my hands on a tripod since I lost access to the one I was using before. It still lives in Chicago. Hopefully you don't mind if my photos are slightly blurry in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment